Donate to the Snowmobile Association of Massachusetts
It has never been more critical to support organized snowmobiling!
Become a friend of the Snowmobile Association of Massachusetts by donating to help keep our trails open.
Reasons to Become a Friend of SAM
- SAM develops and maintains the trails in Massachusetts. Without SAM’s volunteers, snowmobiling would not exist in our state.
- SAM serves as a watchdog organization that monitors and acts on snowmobile issues.
- SAM establishes relationships with other user groups with similar concerns and challenges.
- SAM has begun a new program to permanently protect snowmobile trails via outright land acquisition and/or trail easements/leases.
- SAM serves as a clearing house for members to access critical information regarding local issues.
- SAM provides continuing educational information to clubs, members and the public.
- SAM provides a common, collective voice in defending public land access, legislation, snowmobile safety, and promoting snowmobiling as a healthy family sport.
Support the volunteers who maintain the trails and make snowmobiling possible.